The BTI New Solutions is a special project of the Black Talent Initiative that searches for, identifies, and counsels talented African Americans who believe the principles of smart government, free enterprise, and personal freedom are critical to empowering African-American communities.
The New Solutions Project uses a talent bank to match the resumes of strong African-American candidates who hold these values to open staff positions with federal elected officials who share these values.
It is critical that African Americans play leadership roles in the federal government regardless of which party controls the executive and legislative branches. INSIGHT America and the Joint Center have partnered to spearhead the New Solutions Project.
New Solutions Advisory Board
- Ayshia Connors, Black Republican Staff Association President
Angela Sailor, The Gloucester Institute Senior Advisor
- Elroy Sailor, INSIGHT America Co-Founder
- Michael Steele, former RNC Chair
- The Hon. J.C. Watts, Jr., INSIGHT America Co-Founder
- Bob Woodson, Center for Neighborhood Enterprise Founder and President